Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Teeth

I got my new crowns today! It was extremely painful! I almost came out of the chair several times. The numbness wears off on me crazy fast. So by the end of the procedure I could feel everything! Terrible. It was so bad that I left his office even though my back teeth don't touch when I bite. I'm only hitting two of the crowns. He drilled them for a while and they're better but I couldn't take it anymore! I guess I'll be eating soft foods in Canada. Hopefully the sensitivity will be better when we get back so I can let him drill them a little more.

Here's the finished product... please excuse my hair and no makeup.


I would like to wish Jessica a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She and Emma have been sick so I hope they're feeling better tonight.

We leave for Canada at 6 am tomorrow so I'm off to bed.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jaime! Our household is finally on the upswing. That is the best birthday present I could ask for. :)

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10