Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 2 - Check

Two days down! I'm getting pretty excited to see what's going on in there Thursday. Hopefully I'm growing some babies with that right ovary!

P90X Update - My husband is looking fabulous! He doesn't want me to talk about it on the blog but I can't help myself. He looks GOOD! I mean, he has always been very fit, but now he's definitely more toned. I, on the other hand, am barely seeing a difference. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I only do 20-25 minutes every morning instead of the whole hour. His results are really making me want to the whole hour. We have 30 days under our belts and 60 to go. Maybe when we finish the whole 90 days he'll let me post our before and after shots.... maybe.

Happy Birthday to Mom Z!!
We miss you so much and can't wait to see you again this summer!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10