Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 3

I don't know if I have talked about this yet but I am taking the exact same medications as I did with my last IVF cycle. I decided to look back to last March to see my posts about that cycle. I forgot a lot of stuff that goes with this protocol. I am going to be bloated and my ovaries are going to be huge! Last time John massaged my back every night and gave me my shots. This time we're just going through the motions. You can look back here to see the wild ride if you forgot too!

Looking back over all of those posts and all of those emotions drains me. It seems like that was forever ago. I'm glad I read it though because I want to invest a little more into this cycle. This protocol got me some eggs on the right side last time and there's no reason to believe it won't again.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10