Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 5

I had my Dr. appt this morning.

My limitations were as follows:
No more than 3 follicles on the right and no more than 8 in total. If I went over those numbers then she would suggest canceling the cycle or converting to IVF. So I've been praying for 3 on the right and 4 or less on the left.

The results:
I had one on the right and four on the left. One is definitely better than NONE so I was ok with the results. The only problem is that I have a large mass in my uterus. She said it appears the adenomyosis is back. The NP said it was outside of the lining right now but the estrogen I'm taking will make it grow. She's nervous that it will overtake my inner lining and then there will be nowhere for a baby to implant. She was supposed to get Dr. H to call and tell me our options but I never got a call. So I continued the shots tonight even though I'm not sure if she'll cancel the cycle. Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to John's brother Chris!! We hope you're having a great day!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Awards! You can pick up your prize badge at my blog; then keep the nomination train rolling by honoring those blogs that touch your heart!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10