Saturday, April 16, 2011

Good Times

Thursday night LL came to town and stayed the night with us. She didn't get here until 7PM and then had to be the airport at 5AM so we didn't get to spend much time together. Hey, a little bit is better than nothing. This is a picture of her laughing at John. A HUGE moth flew into the house and you know I felt sorry for it. So my wonderful hubs was chasing it and corralling it out the door. It wouldn't go so he finally had to catch it and throw it out. But the bugger flew back in TWICE! It was pretty funny.
This is a picture of our night out on my birthday. We ordered five rolls of sushi and we were stuffed! It was delicious though.
Finally, I leave you with a picture of John with some pretty funny facial hair. He trimmed his beard for a soccer game to give the fellas a laugh. I got a pretty good chuckle too!


xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing now! That was the funniest things I have witnessed in a while. I love you guys so much! Thanks for letting me stay!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10