Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everybody! Hopefully the Easter Bunny left me some sticky eggs in my ovaries!

We had a pretty good day at the Z Household. We went to church this morning and then came home and spent lots of time on our poor, neglected yard. I planted my tomatoes while the Hubs cut the grass and and laid out some pine straw. Then I threw an Easter Egg Hunt for the girls next door.

Yesterday we met Jess, Josh, Josh's mom and Emma for an Easter Egg Hunt at the church. It was so much fun! Here are a few pictures of our sweet little goddaughter.

Tomorrow I have another appointment with Dr. H. I don't think I'll be ready to trigger yet but I'll keep you posted.

Thank you to our Lord Jesus Christ who died to wash away our sins!

xxoo

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10