Monday, April 25, 2011

Trigger

Guess what!!! I have a mature follicle on the RIGHT side! Woohoo! I think I've only been able to say that 3 or 4 times in the past couple of years. Here's a picture of my one lonely follicle that will hopefully release a little soon-to-be Baby Z. (Hint: It's the big, black circle in the picture.)


The left side had three mature follicles keeping each other company. Too bad those little eggies will have no where to go once they're released.

More good news was that my lining, which is always thin, was .81cm today. They want it to be .8 or higher so I finally made it! Yay! All we have left to do is for John to give me the trigger shot tonight and we'll have an IUI Wednesday morning. Then we wait, hope and pray.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! What wonderful news!!! Lots and lots of prayers and happy thoughts for Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Awesome news - praying hard!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10