Monday, May 23, 2011

The Weekend

Even though most of our weekend was spent apart, John and I both had good weekends. John spent the weekend in Nashville watching Tristan play softball. Lexi and I stayed home and relaxed. I went to dinner with HT Saturday night, Sunday brunch with Jess and some of her friends, and then I drove to Tuscaloosa to ride the horses. I don't know if you consider being led on a horse by your sister actually riding a horse... but I consider it riding. Here's a picture revealing my inner cow girl. All I need are boots and a cowboy hat!

And here is a video of Tristan hitting a double. Go Tristan!


video

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. The RBE promises horse rides too, you know?! Just saying! Miss you! See you in approximately 3 weekends!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10