Thursday, June 2, 2011

CWW

My work offers a program over the summer where you can work 80 hours in 9 days so you get every other Friday off. It's called CWW (Compressed Work Week) and it's FABULOUS! I wish they offered the program year round. Tomorrow is my first Friday so I get another 3 day weekend! Whoop! Whoop! Saturday Tristan has a tournament in Cullman so I'm glad I get this extra day to get all of my chores done.

Tomorrow night I'm babysitting Emma! Yay! I'll try to post some pictures later in the weekend.

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. I am definitely jealous of this CWW that you speak of! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and wanted to let you know how comforting it is to know there are real people out there going through the emotional and physical roller coaster we are. Thank you for this wonderful blog. I wish you both luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool!!! We get off every Friday at 3 from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. That is nice too. I will take it!! Enjoy your summer!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10