Monday, June 20, 2011

Look at That

My little blog has surpassed 50,000 hits since Feb 2010... not too shabby. I don't know who all is reading but thanks for the support!

Yesterday John took Tristan to her first "teenagery" overnight stay. She's at softball camp Sunday through Wednesday and staying in a dorm room with just one other girl - No adult! Of course, there will be an adult on the hall just not in her room. So she and a friend will stay together. I can still remember my first stay in a room without an adult. I felt so grown up! I hope she's having fun!

I also stopped by my parents' house to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day. My brother and sister were there and my mom made a tasty lunch! Then the hubs and I came home to watch a movie and cuddle for his father's day time. Overall it was a great weekend!

Happy Birthday (a day late) to Christie!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10