Monday, June 6, 2011

Pics from the weekend

Friday night I got to babysit Emma. We had so much fun! Look at that sweet face!


Saturday we spent all day at the softball field. Tristan's team did really well but then got creamed by a 14 year old team. It's so hard to believe Tristan will be as big as those girls next year. John was taking pictures and videos with his phone so I don't have any on mine. There's no shortage of tournaments though so I'm sure I'll have plenty of other chances to take some photos.

Sunday we went to the lake with my sister and Phillip. John and the boys rode the tube. He's just a big kid some time.
Here's a pic of me and Julie. It started raining so I sat in her lap under the awning.
And here's a video of John and Caleb wiping out. Caleb does a superman dive over John! So funny! (PS - That's Julie cackling in the background... not me) :)

video

This weekend was a lot of fun but tiring! I'm looking forward to some rest next weekend!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I ride the tube every chance I get! So fun! Don't think you won't be on the tube when you come to RB at the end of July! Get ready...I'm serious! Can't wait to see your face this weekend!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10