Saturday, June 25, 2011

What's Going Down in the Z House

I've been so busy this week that I haven't had time to post. As mentioned in my last post, we've had Carly staying with us all week. I forgot how hard it is to keep a puppy. We couldn't take our eyes off of her for a minute or she would be up to something mischievous. It didn't help that the hubs had something to do almost every night this week so I was home alone with them.

This week I also threw a shower for a friend at work who's getting married. She is a junk food junky with tons of candy and chips at her desk at all times. Therefore, we decided to throw her a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory themed shower. It was a lot of fun!
I don't know if you can tell but that is a chocolate fountain in the middle of the table with chocolate cupcakes winding down the table like a chocolate river. We had lots of goodies to dip in the chocolate... TASTY!


Last night we went to a soccer buddy of John's house for pizza night! They had every topping imaginable for a pizza. I made a Thai chicken pizza that Scott then grilled... Delicious!

John finished his 13 weeks of P90X and looks great! I can't get him to let me post an after picture but here's one of him petting the dogs in a tank so you can see those guns!Speaking of the hubs... he fixed my shower faucet this week! It started dripping last week so he tried replacing the shower head. That didn't work so he had to bust out his handyman skills to replace something within the faucet (I'm not going to pretend like I know what he was doing in there.) All I know is that it doesn't drip anymore. When we got married four years ago he was pretty intimidated by house repairs but now he is getting confident in his handymanness.

This weekend John has a soccer tournament, Tristan has a softball tournament and I have a house to clean. No rest for the weary!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10