Sunday, July 17, 2011

Date Night

The hubs took me out for a date night last night. We went to dinner and then to see Harry Potter. It.was.so.good! We saw the 3D version which was really well done. I'm a little sad that the Harry Potter saga is over! I still have the book to read so it's not quite over though. You see, I watch the movie and then read the book. The book is always so much better than the movie so I know if I read the book first I won't be able to enjoy the movie. This way I get to enjoy both!

Today we spent the day going to church, to the pool, to Wal-mart and then snuggling and relaxing on the couch. We talked, we laughed, we cooked together...I love a day that I can spend with my husband alone. We promised each other that even after we have a baby we're going to have one of these days at least a couple of times a year.

Book Club Read: I'm reading The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein for book club this month and it is quite good. It's a book written from the family dog's perspective. I find myself wondering if Lexi is like this dog... able to understand so much but unable to speak.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10