Saturday, July 9, 2011

Last Shot

I had my follicle check for our last cycle this morning. It was the exclamation point on the end of the crappiness of the past for years. I had four follicles on the left and none on the right. It was such an anticlimatic way to end our fertility journey. I didn't cry and wasn't upset. I just took a deep breath and let the last four years exhale from my body. It was at that moment that I knew I was 100% ready to move on to adoption. So John will give me my last shot tonight and that's it. No more Drs appts, no more needles, no more surgeries, no more ultrasounds, no more 2 week waits... Now we have a whole new set of worries. Will we pass the home study being at the top of the list. I guess we'll find out over the next few months. We are very excited to start this new journey and hope all of our friends and family will support our decision.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Please ask any questions. I will be more than happy to help. After all the stuff with our birth father our adoption will finally finalize on August 3rd. Prayers coming your way, welcome to the adoption journey! You will be blessed.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10