Sunday, July 31, 2011

RBE

The girls and I took a trip up to see Leah this weekend. We had so much fun and LL gave us the RBE "Red Bay Experience".

1st - We stayed in a cabin on the lake. This was our view!


2nd - We ate a delicious dinner together.


3rd - We made smores.


4th - We took a boat ride over to the rope swing. Here is LL's brave husband playing on the swing. I was definitely too chicken to try this!


5th - We took a trip to the Rattlesnake Saloon! It was my first time to a "saloon" and it did not disappoint. It was a really cool bar in the side of a cave.


6th - And it wouldn't be a complete girl's trip without me getting injured. Even though I was careful and didn't go on the rope swing, Mrs. Graceful somehow managed to fall down and bust my hiney. Ridiculous!


Overall it was a fabulous trip with lots of sun, fun and girl talk!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10