Monday, August 8, 2011

Cooking

I have been cooking up a storm the past few days!

Since I had the day off Friday I decided to make John one of his favorite meals... PIZZA! That man loves some pizza. But I wanted to make it a bit healthier since he's so crazy about what he eats these days. So I made what I call Veggie-Overload Pizza. It had squash, zucchini, olives, red peppers, jalapenos, mushrooms, and some prosciutto. (I guess it's not technically a veggie pizza due to the prosciutto but I still call it veggie.) It was so YUMMY!


Saturday I made stuffed jalapenos wrapped in prosciutto. I couldn't get a picture before the hubs gobbled them all up.

Finally, on Sunday, I decided to try out my pressure cooker. My mom got me this thing quite a few years ago and I've been too scared to use it. I thought it would blow up. Well, 4 potatoes and 7 minutes later our kitchen was still in tact. I'm converted to a pressure cooker lover!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I need to see some recipes!

    Alissa

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10