Friday, August 26, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot

It's hot! Sweltering hot! Miserably hot! It has been 100 degrees every day for the past month! That's 38 degrees to you Canadians. Hot!

I took a picture of my dashboard today!

Adoption News: We have our first home visit tomorrow. I'm nervous but excited. Tristan has volley ball games at 8am, 10am and 12pm so John will be getting her just in time to meet the lady. But I'll be here cleaning and making some treats (Hubs told me I had to bake something so the house would smell good.)
I just want to take a minute to thank every one who has been praying and thinking about us. I was amazed when we were trying to conceive at the random emails, texts or calls from my wonderful friends and family just to let me know of some article, news clip or thoughts about infertility they thought I may find helpful. Or just to let me know they're thinking of us and love us. I'm even more amazed now that we've decided on adoption that nothing has changed. Today alone I received an email from my grandmother and some mouth watering cookies from Jaime G.

I can't believe I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends. It's difficult to find one or two true friends and I have about 10 amazing friends. Over the past four years these friends have gathered around me and lifted me up and they still continue to do so. I should strive to be as good of a friend as my girls are to me! So here's to all of my girls! I'm sorry I don't call, text or email as much as I should. Just know that I love you gals dearly!

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! It is going to go great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great friend! And truly one of my most AMAZING friends! Love you! Lifting you and John up always! Glad to hear it went well!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10