Friday, August 19, 2011

Supper Club

It's that time again! We had supper club last night and, as usual, it was fabulous! We had couscous, Greek salad, and two different chicken breasts. One was stuffed with spinach and feta and the other was stuffed with olives and provolone. YUMMY. I actually remembered to snap a few pictures before I devoured all of the deliciousness.

The chef in action. I wish I was this cute when I cooked. She was wearing a skirt with heels and an apron! So cute!

Before...

And after! Time to get in my belly!

My plate!


When I got home this was how I found my little princess. Life is so hard!

Adoption News: I got my suitability letter! Woohoo! We're still waiting for the Hub's though. I guess his is delayed due to the fact that he's still a Canadian citizen. We also went ahead and scheduled our first home visit with the social worker for next Saturday. EEK. Time to start cleaning and making sure that we have all of the safety stuff in place.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10