Sunday, September 25, 2011

Check it off the list

We have almost everything we need to bring home baby! We just need the essentials in case we are called at a moments notice to come pick a baby. That probably won't happen but the planner in me needs to be prepared in case it does. Here are a few of things we picked up this weekend.

A sleeper and baby gown.

Several gender neutral blankets.

And of course I had to get this when I saw a baby book about Canada! We also got a bouncy seat, jumperoo, several gender neutral outfits and a shopping cart cover.

When I got home from work Friday there was a gift waiting on my porch. It was from my girls! Jess, Em and LL got us the rest of the essentials we'll need. Bottles, formula, diapers, wipes, a toy and a first aid kit. So sweet! I love you girls! Thanks for finishing off our list of needs! I hope you know this constitutes as your shower gift so I better not see anything else from you ladies. And last but not least, we're getting our car seat with three bases from Debbie and Beth. I can't wait see them!


Yesterday we went to the Alabama game. Roll Tide! Heather had an extra ticket for me but the hubs had to stay outside and watch the game with some friends.

Here is the fabulous Heather! The sun rays in this picture are a direct representation of how unbelievably hot it was out there. The high was supposed to be in the low 80s but it felt like 1,000! I don't know if I can remember ever being that hot! I'm sure I have but I'm making a point here.

A picture of the stadium.

After the game, Heather's feet were hurting so she asked this rickshaw man to take us to our car. There was only room for two so my wonderful husband ran along beside us all the while carrying a very feminine houndstooth cooler. It was one of the funniest things ever! He was being heckled by people on the side walk as he sprinted by them. I'm sure it looked like he was trying to catch the girls in the rickshaw.

Here he is keeping up with the bike. Sorry it's blurry but we were going pretty fast and I was laughing like a hyena!

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful friends you have!!! The outfits are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is this was not my shower gift. So take that! :) Love you! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10