Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend! We went over to Heather's to watch the Bama game... Roll Tide! Then I drove to the lake for a friend's bachelorette party.

The drive out there was an adventure. I had to take a lot of backwoods roads and I was by myself. At intersections there were homemade signs nailed to trees. Pretty creepy.


I kept having to stop to look at my phone for the directions. But I was trying not to completely stop because I kept having visions of a man with a white hockey mask hacking me up with an ax. Or the infamous hook-for-a-hand man that has spawned so many camp fire stories was about to start scratching at my window.

I did finally make it and the house was gorgeous. It's hard to believe that scary drive could produce this view.

We had such a good time playing games and eating tons of fabulous food. One of the games was a "dress up" game. You pass around a box while music is playing and whoever has it when the music stops has to wear the outfit inside. I was one of the lucky girls to wear an outfit.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10