Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 1

For many, many years I have cried on Day 1... the day mother nature definitively lets you know you're not pregnant. But this is a different Day 1. Today I cry tears of happiness instead of sadness because today is Day 1 on the waiting list! Adopthelp received our profiles yesterday and officially logged us into the system. They will now start showing our profile to birth mothers! I have been told that the wait could be one week or one year but at least I know that it IS going to happen!

This weekend Tristan has a tournament so John went down to Auburn to watch her play today. I was asked to babysit our neighbor's girls who are 10 and 7. They already have a day of mani/pedis, playing barbies, and practicing gymnastics planned. I'm keeping them from 2pm until 11pm so I'm sure I will be VERY tired at the end of this day, but I also know we'll have lots of fun. Then we're both going to Tristan's games tomorrow. Another busy weekend for the Z household!

Roll Tide!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for y'all!!!
    I'm thinking about you...
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10