Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Month

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm thankful that we have one month down on the waiting list for adoption! Woohoo! AH averaged our wait time to be 6 to 12 months so now we're one month closer.

I'm also thankful that Tristan came over Monday night and snuggled on the couch with John for several hours. He gets very little alone time with her so I know he soaked up all of its wonderfulness!

Tomorrow we're heading to Tuscaloosa for lunch with my family. I'm making artichoke bread! YUMMY! Then we'll come home to rest up for some midnight shopping. Oh yes, we are shopping at midnight with all of the other crazy people in the world!

I'm off to start my 4 DAY WEEKEND! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving with lots of love!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10