Friday, December 16, 2011

Who Knew

Who knew there were infertility cards? Hallmark thinks of everything! My good friend Gloria (aka G-slo) sent me this card this week. She's so sweet! She wrote a lovely note on the other side but I'll let that stay a special moment for just the two of us (and the hubs... so just the three of us.)

I apologize for the picture quality. I took it with my iPhone instead of my new fancy, shmancy camera.

This has been a busy week so I apologize for my lack of posting. I'm the president of the Charitable and Social Committee at work so I was immersed in Christmas Party details! Thankfully the party was last night so I can take a breather this weekend.

Speaking of work... I don't know how many of you remember my post about my review last year but this year went much better. Last year they told me I was great and doing a wonderful job. They didn't have any complaints, however, I got a 3.4 out of 5. Well you don't have to be an accountant to figure out that's a 68 out of 100. I got a D! So I cried when I got home that night and was so upset about it that I asked next year for them to not include numbers in my review. The COO came in at the beginning of my review and said that they decided to include numbers this year but that hopefully I'll be happier about my scores. She also said that under no circumstances am I to multiply my number by 20 to get my "grade." Ha! They know me so well. Of course it was the first thing I did as soon as I saw the number. I got a..... 4.1. Ummmm still not an A but at least it's a B. The main thing was that she said I got one of the best reviews in the company and I got my full bonus. Score! I guess I can live with that number.

Last but not least, I want to wish Rach a very Happy Birthday!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10