Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Hope you all had a great weekend! We did! How many parties have you attended with nude models at the entrance??


We attended one New Year's Eve night. It was a party at an art gallery. We had a lot of fun. John got to play a little black jack but thankfully there was no money involved... he's the worst!


And here's a pic of the hubs and me. I'm not sure why my iPhone always makes my eyes look like this.
It was pretty warm New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. We were walking around in T-shirts and shorts. However, a cold front came through yesterday and now it's frigid! For you Canadian's reading... I took a picture to prove that it gets below freezing here.xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10