Saturday, February 11, 2012

Introducing


John "Christian"
U
We have our very own little boy!! It has been a whirl wind of a week but I will post soon about the details. Here are couple of the stats though.

Born at 7:04am on 2/6/12
8 lbs 0 oz
20 inches

He's a healthy baby boy. We drove down on Sunday and the BM let me in the operating room for C-section! When they pulled him out they said, "take a picture Mommy" and they were talking to ME!! I'm a mommy! We found out today that the BM signed the papers and the adoption is now irrevocable.

We are in Louisiana and have to stay here until we get approval from both states that he can leave here and come in to our state. They think we will be able to come home Thursday or Friday.

xxoo

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jaime! He is beautiful. You're going to love having a baby boy! It's so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He's precious! I came upon your blog a long while ago and have been following your story and praying for you along the way. Congratulations on this huge milestone in the life of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! I can't stop crying!! I'm so happy for you, congratulations Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so perfect! I couldnt be more excited for you and John. Guess I have to plan a visit to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is ADORABLE!! We are so happy for you, John and Tristan!! Can't wait to meet him one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. I can't wait to see the newest member of the family. Beth should have some of Blake's clothes if your are interested. Talk to you soon

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am more t!han thrilled for you!!!! Enjoy every second!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so so excited for you guys!! He is absolutely precious and I'm so thrilled that we get to raise our little guys together. We must have a playdate before I go back to work! Much love to you, John and sweet Christian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I am so excited for you and your family. I will pray everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see him in person!! Love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh congrats!!! He's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been reading your blog for a while and am inspired by your positive attitude and am so glad for your family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE when things fall into place like this! Congrats mom and dad! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word! He is adorable! Congratulations Mommy!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10