Thursday, February 23, 2012

We're Home!

Yeah baby! We're home! We finally got clearance to come home on Tuesday!

We have been doing well. Christian had his first appointment with the pediatrician today. His stats are:

8 lbs 14 oz (60th percentile)
21 inches long (75th percentile)

The doctor said we could feed him more, which is a relief. We have been feeding him 2.5 oz every 2 1/2 - 3 hours but he would wake up after two hours sometimes starving! So the doc said we could start giving him 3 - 3.5 oz if he'll take it. Sweet! Our Louisiana doctor said we were feeding him too much so I'm glad this doctor is on board with a hungry baby!

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I'm working on a longer post with lots of pictures but it's slow going. This little man takes up A LOT of time. Especially when I'm sick. Sunday I had a migraine and yesterday I was really sick. Like.... really sick. At least it wasn't a contagious sickness so little Christian didn't get it. I had to call my mom to come help me because I didn't think I was going to make it. Thank goodness I have a wonderful mother who dropped everything to come help me out. I'm feeling much better today though after getting some fluids, eating and taking a two hour nap. I have to remember to take care of myself along with the little man.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad ya'll are home!!! Can't wait for pic! Glad your doctor lets you fed him more. I'm of the option that the baby will stop eating when their full.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10