Monday, March 5, 2012

4 Weeks

Christian is 4 weeks old today! Here are some pictures I took today...




We weighed him this weekend and he is now 11 lbs! 11 lbs! The doctor told me he should reach 11 lbs at 6 weeks. Our little man likes to eat!

My work threw us a shower today. We got a nice gift certificate, some monogrammed items, a pewter cup, a couple of outfits and a blankie. Aren't the decorations so sweet!?!

They also put together a board that was called "Blessings for Christian." It was so thoughtful for quite a few of my coworkers to write nice notes for him.

Finally, I would like to wish my dad a very Happy Birthday! A big thank you to both of my parents for keeping the little man today so I could go to my party. Christian is a lucky boy! Love you guys!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10