Saturday, March 31, 2012

Date Night

Christian spent the night away from me for the first time last night. My mom kept him so John and I could have a date night. I left him at around 2:30 in the afternoon and I went back to get him at 8am this morning. I was sad leaving him but I knew he was in good hands. AND - John and I really needed a date night! I really missed him though!

Christian has his 8 week appointment on Monday at 11 am. I'm nervous about him getting his shots but look forward to talking to the doctor about all of his tummy troubles. He's been doing better since he's been on the Nutramigen (Yes, Emily, it does smell like monkey's butt!)

I'll post his stats Monday and try to get up some pictures.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10