Monday, April 30, 2012

12 Weeks

Little man is 12 Weeks Old!  He is developing his own personality and seems to learn something new every day.  This time is so precious!  That's what made me extra sad to go back to work today.  I'm just thankful that I get to come home at 3:30.  I still get a good bit of time with him before bath and bed.

He is now 16.5 lbs and 26 inches long!  Wow!  I keep thinking he's going to plateau soon.  We are so pleased to announce that he has been sleeping through the night pretty consistently.  Well... it's not my idea of sleeping through the night but it's the expert's opinion. We wake him up at midnight for a bottle and then he sleeps until sometime between 5am and 7:30am.  Nice!  Hopefully we'll be able to move that midnight feeding back a little bit until he doesn't need it anymore. 
Trying with all his might to watch TV
   
Yia Yia feeding the Chunky Monkey

John got him to do the Al Bundy. Haha!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10