Monday, April 2, 2012

8 weeks old

Christian is 8 weeks old today! He did really well at his dr appt. I was so sad for him to get his shots though. I had to leave the room... of course.

8 week stats
14 lbs 2 oz (90th percentile)
24 1/4 inches long (90th percentile)
I didn't ask what his head size was but he said it's in the 50th percentile

The doctor said he looks great and to leave him on the Nutramigen for at least another month. I'm happy to do that since he's not having the poop issues anymore. He said he's a BIG boy and that it's okay. I should still feed him on demand but try to keep it around every 3 hours. That's hard during the day when he wants to eat every 2 - 2.5 hours. I'm glad the doc said he wasn't overweight though! He's long enough to pull off the extra weight. :) He also told me to increase his Zantac dose to 2ml twice/day. That seems like A LOT! Christian hates the taste of it and will spit some of it out so I guess it won't be that much.

Look at these poor thighs...

Also, here's a video of him cooing. So cute! I can't even explain how much I love this little man!



xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Precious! Can't wait to meet him! M is on Zantac 3x day at 1mL each so she's not far behind him. She hates the taste of hers too. Sometimes I sneak it into the bottle.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10