Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back to Work

I decided to go back to work two days this week, two days next week and then back to my regular schedule on April 30th. I'm easing into it... So, my mom came to keep Christian yesterday and today. It was hard leaving that sweet face the first day but even harder to leave him this morning because I had to leave before he was awake. I know I'm leaving him in loving arms though so it made it much easier.

Check out this little chunky monkey! He's saying "Hang Ten Dude!" with his hand.
I am very fortunate to be able to go back to work part-time on the 30th. I'll be working 7:30-3:15 with every other Friday off. I'm pretty darn excited about it! I'm also SUPER excited that Mom Z is coming down on the 25th for 8 weeks to keep little man! And Dad Z is coming for 2 weeks. I think John already has quite a few things for him to do while he's here. Haha.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. So sad you have to go back to work but glad you are blessed to have family come stay with him!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10