Friday, April 20, 2012

Supper Club

My wonderful husband kept Christian for a few hours last night so I could go to Supper Club.  It was so good to be around the girls, drink a glass of wine and eat some delicious food!  There was even a pregnancy announcement during the festivities!  This was my first announcement since Christian.  I wondered if I would still feel a twinge of pain when a friend gets pregnant, well... I didn't!  I'm over the moon in love with my little man and it doesn't matter to me at all that I couldn't carry him in my belly.  What a relief to know that I can celebrate a pregnancy like any other normal woman and not have a split second, immediate reaction of pain or jealousy!

While I was at the party John sent me these pictures.

Sweet Boy

Chunkster








No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10