Thursday, May 17, 2012

Beach Weekend

Looking for fish
First glimpse of the ocean
First time to put feet in the sand
Feet covered in sand
Cuddle time by the ocean

Yia Yia
Feet in the water
We had a great time at the beach!  It was a lot of work taking a baby to the beach for only a few days but it was fun.  My parents were there so they kept Christian Saturday so we could go to the outlets.  It was pretty refreshing to get out for the day and do some shopping.

Saturday night Christian slept through night for real!  He slept from 9pm until 6am!  What a great Mother's Day present!  Of course, now he's back to his regular schedule.  He usually eats at around 8:30pm, wakes up at around 2am for a bottle and then sometimes wakes up again at around 4 or 5.  I don't feed him at the 4 or 5 o'clock bottle but I do go in there and rock him back to sleep... I know... I know!  He's never going to sleep through the night if I keep rocking him to sleep. I just don't want to let him cry right now with his Yia Yia in the next room.  No reason to keep her up at night.  We'll try to let him cry some when she goes home.  Also, last night when I picked him, he burped and vomited on me.  So I think his tummy was hurting.  If I hadn't gone in there then his tummy would have hurt for hours.

Finally, we are LOVING having Yia Yia here!  She is so wonderful with him.  She also cooks dinner, cleans bottles and does laundry!  I don't know what we'll do when she leaves.  I told her she can't leave until he's 18. Haha!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. What would we do without grandparents??! We feel the exact same way! Cute beach pics! Love you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10