Monday, June 25, 2012

20 Weeks

Christian is 20 weeks old today!  I haven't done a weekly update since he turned 3 mos old by I can't resist.

Look at this sweet outfit!  I love his expression here.  He's looking at John like don't let me fall dude!
1.  He weighed in at 19.5 lbs this morning.  He is killing my back!  If he gets much heavier I don't know what I'll do.  He's slowly working his way to being a hip baby.  I carry him on my hip a good bit but he still leans backwards sometimes. 

2.  The past few days he has developed this very soft spoken coo.  It's the cutest thing.  It's pretty high pitched and so light you can barely hear it sometimes.

3.  He has hitchhiker toes most of the time.  This is where he'll have the big toe up and all of the other toes down.  He loves his feet!  He loves to hold them and roll side to side.

4.  He loves music too.  He'll stop whatever he's doing if he hears some music.

5.  He has tried pears, bananas, peas and butternut squash.  So far he loves anything you put in his mouth... except a soother.  The boy does NOT like a pacifier.  He is a good little eater.  He'll eat as much as you'll give him so we have to cut him off at about 3 teaspoons.  He usually has a veggie for breakfast and fruit for dinner.  We haven't tried cereal again yet since the episode.  Maybe next week... or maybe not.

6.  He had his first, official laugh last week.  He's been squealing a while but now he'll chuckle from time to time.  It only happens once or twice per day and only when he wants.  He's such a boy!

7.  His adoption finalization is July 19th!  Yay!  I can't wait until it's made official by the judge!


I love to sit in the recliner and watch him play in his crib.  He'll coo and then you'll see those tiny little feet pop up over the crib. 
Love this lil man!

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10