Wednesday, June 6, 2012

4 Months Old

Much happier about his monkey picture this month.
Is it really possible that my big guy is already 4 months old?  Time has flown by!  He's so sweet and a really good baby.  We have his four month appointment tomorrow with the Dr. and I'm excited to see his stats.  I weighed him yesterday on our scales and he was 18 lbs!  Big boy! He's already in 12 month clothes and some 18 months.  Oh my!  All of our sweet baby clothes are too small.  It's extremely hard to find onesies in 18 months.

1st time in his excersaucer.  He's still not sure about it.
About to go for a walk with Yia Yia.
He loves his Yia Yia and that is a good thing because she is now staying until August 3rd!  Yay!  My backside will probably be twice as big by then though!  She cooks all of the time so, naturally, I eat all of the time!  She is awesome!  I don't have any idea how she finds time to cook, clean, tend to the garden, do the laundry... oh and that other little thing...take care of the four month old!  Amazing! I barely had time to eat or go to the bathroom when I was home with him. 

He has been doing better with his sleeping.  He has slept through the night quite a few times but not consistently.  Last night he went down at 7:30, we woke him up for a dream feed at 11:45pm, and he slept until 6:45 this morning.  I can't really complain about that.  He's still sleeping in his nap nanny b/c of the spit up.  He takes naps during the day in his crib and always ends up on his stomach.  He usually wakes up when he rolls over and cries so he's been taking shorter naps.  He really needs to learn how to roll back over to his back!

He does really well with sitting while supported and he wants to be up looking around.  He's very observant and loves to watch Lexi.  He has found his feet and will hold them while you're changing his diaper.  He also will grab both sides of your face if you go in for a kiss.  It's like he's pulling you in for it.  So sweet!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I have some 12 & 18 month clothes from my nephew. Next time we see each other, I'll give them to you. This means of course that we have to eventually find time to see each other again!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10