Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father Day's to all of the wonderful dads out there!  The Hubs got breakfast in bed and lots of soccer.  He was in heaven!  Niki and I got some down time today too.  I surprised her with an hour massage at a local spa.  I also got in on the action with a half hour. It was WONDERFUL! 

This weekend John and I took our first overnight trip.  Tristan had a tournament in Chattanooga so we left Thursday afternoon and came back Friday night at midnight.  It was really nice to get away, have some alone time, and just focus on being husband and wife rather than mom and dad.  We definitely needed it!
Nice swing!

Little Mr. Independent!  He already wants to feed himself!

Lookout Mountain

 
Check out the bib.  It was one of John's Father's Day presents.  It says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Dad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10