Monday, June 4, 2012

How I Know I'm a Mom

1.  I have been peed, pooped, sneezed and vomited on all in the same day... on numerous occasions.
2.  I am exhausted most of the time.
3.  I usually have at least one conversation per day about the color, consistency or smell of poop.
4.  I go to sleep with someone's vomit on me several nights a week, but I'm too tired to care.
5.  Love life... what love life? haha.
6.  I licked chocolate off my finger the other day and had a moment of sheer panic when I realized it may not be chocolate. (Thankfully it was!)
7.  I am giddy when people ask me to see pictures of my little man.
8.  I cherish 10 minutes of alone time.
9.  No matter how bad my day has been, it can be turned around in an instant by the smile on my little man's face.
10.  Last but not least: I love harder and deeper than I could have ever imagined.  I wouldn't change a thing!

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. So much to look forward to one day... :) #6 made me laugh out loud and #7 and #9 made me smile.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10