Monday, July 16, 2012

Court Date

Our court date was pushed back to Aug 1st.  Don't they know how ready we are for this adoption to be finalized!

In the mean time here are some more pictures of the cutest little boy in the whole world!

I'm getting too big for my swing... at 5 months old!
But I'm still riding for a little while longer!
I love an iphone.  I will stop what I'm doing to look at one.
I also love my Daddy!  He's so funny!

I'm doing much better at sitting.
Daddy is making me laugh!  Tickle! Tickle!
Who could say no to this face??
xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Hope they get it finalized quickly!!! Can I ask if you adopted thru the state or privately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Any advice would be awesome. It's pretty scary. Waiting to hear back on our background so we can do our home study and sign up for classes.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10