Sunday, July 1, 2012

Play Date

First of all, Happy Canada Day to all of my Canadian friends and family!

Christian had a play date today.  John grilled out for four of his friends and their wives. One of those friends has a baby boy that is nine days younger than Christian.  They really didn't do much together.  They just looked at each other.  How cute are these boys?  Christian's hands and feet were literally twice as big as Grayson's.

I got to have some adult time this weekend too.  I went to Kelly P's pool yesterday for a few hours.  It is so ridiculously HOT outside but laying on a float in the pool was perfect!  Those few hours of girl time were just what I needed.  I miss Christian so much when I'm gone but I think all moms need a little down time.

Mom Z was originally going to leave this past Tuesday.  It's so hard to imagine that she would have been gone now if she had kept those plans!  We love having her here and are threatening not to take her to the airport on Aug 3rd!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10