Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yawn

If I thought last week was busy, this week has been terrible!  Christian is still sick, he's not sleeping well at night, John has been working late, there are two more pretty serious illnesses in my family, we are switching daycares, I'm overwhelmed at work and last (but certainly not least) we had to take Christian to Children's Hospital today.

Poor Christian had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic.  Looks like he's allergic to penicillin like me.  Luckily it was just a skin allergy rather than a respiratory reaction.  He started developing a rash last night and by this morning he was covered.  Poor thing.  He's such a trooper.  I was freaked out at first but I'm allergic to penicillin and I remember having a reaction... I was fine.  And so is he.

Here's a picture from Children's.

Still smiling like a trooper

 Phew!  I need a break!

xxoo

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10