Sunday, October 28, 2012

Long Week

It's been a long week! Christian has been sick, John had to work late most nights, I caught a stomach bug and almost died (maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but it was terrible!), I had Supper Club Thursday night and John and I had a Halloween party Saturday night. Today we even took lil big man to a Halloween carnival at church. I am beat!

Christian seems to be getting better. He is still coughing and is congested but not as bad. He's been waking up coughing at night but last night he didn't. My parents graciously kept him so John and I could go to our Halloween party. 


Our costume! Haha!
I'm so glad he picked last night to sleep through the night! :) Speaking of my parents... my dad got some good news. They biopsied a mass on his thyroid and it isn't cancerous. Yay! Finally some good news! Tristan had a great weekend too. She had a tournament/camp out of town and did great! She got 10 out of 11 hits at bat! She was on fire! She also made all As and Bs in school. We couldn't be prouder of her. She's such a well rounded young lady! John finished a big deadline on Thursday so he took the day off Friday. It was also my day off so we went to lunch. Here's the view...

The leaves are just starting to change.  So pretty.

And here is my sweet boy in his doggie costume!

He's not super happy about his costume. But he's so CUTE!



xxoo

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10