Friday, November 9, 2012

9 Months

Oh my goodness!  I can't believe our little man is 9 months old!  I have his monkey picture but it's in the other camera so I'll have to get it later. He turned 9 months on Tuesday and he had his check up today.  He is doing great! Here are the stats:

Weight: 24 lbs (93rd percentile)
Height: 30 1/2 inches (97th percentile)

She said he is a BIG boy (like we didn't know that) but he is very healthy.  He's not overweight because he's so tall.  He's very sturdy.

Both of his top teeth have broken through now and he has slept through the night for the last 4 nights! Yay!  I thought I heard him crying last night at 3:30 so I got up and stumbled to his room.  He was snoozing away.  I guess I'm still not used to this. :)

He is getting more and more independent as the days pass.  One of his favorite games now is "I'm going to get you".  I get on my hands and knees behind him and chase him around the room saying those words.  He laughs and falls a lot and then laughs some more.  Once I do get him we roll all over the floor together.  He's so sweet.  Here's a video of him laughing.  I hate that it's so dark but at least you can hear him.
video


He is such a daddy's boy.  I'm not going to lie - It makes me sad sometimes that when he bumps his head or gets a boo boo he wants John instead of me.  I am so happy that they have bonded but I hope he becomes more of a mama's boy in the next few months!

John is finally getting a better work schedule and is usually home before his bedtime.  They actually take a bath together every other night.  Christian is so active that he won't just sit in the tub.  He wants to walk all the way around it, chew on the faucet, knock over anything and everything he can touch and then he'll slip and fall.  It's just easier to sit in there with him.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10