Sunday, November 18, 2012

Adoption

My thoughts on adoption are.... well... I don't really think about it that much.  I even forget sometimes that I didn't get to carry little man. I can't imagine loving him anymore than I already do.  When we began the adoption process I was filled with anxiety.  What if we didn't bond?  What if he never truly accepted me as a mother? What if he felt foreign in our family?  I am so, so, so, very thankful that all of the fears are gone.  He is the piece of the puzzle that our family was missing. 

We got the pictures in from his dedication.  They are precious!




 
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I needed this post so thank you!! My husband is so worried that adoption won't be enough for me and I need to get pregnant. This is so scary!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10