Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First Steps

Yes... our little man took his first two steps today.  I was not expecting it so I think I scared him when I jumped up and squealed.  I grabbed him and hugged that sweet boy.  I may have shed a little tear.  I felt bad for John because he was almost home.  Poor thing.  But it was a special moment for me and my little man.

We had a hard time getting the monkey picture this month.  This was the first try.

This was the second try.  He was more interested in grabbing the camera.
Several of the children in his class started walking this week and he has been studying them.  I knew it wouldn't be too long for him but I thought it would be at least another week or two.  He's pretty wobbly when he stands by himself so I expected him to master that before he started moving his feet.  He showed me!

The doctor told us to stop giving him the Zantac to see if it's helping him.  Since John was gone this weekend we waited until Monday.  He's been off of it for three days and he seems fine.  He still spits up about the same as when he was on it so I guess we'll leave him off.  Yay!  He's medicine free!

xxoo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10