Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another Ear Infection

I took lil man to the doctor Friday and he has another ear infection. Boo!  They said if he has one more that we should consider tubes.  I guess that would be for the best. 

We noticed that he's been super slobbery lately and I think we figured out why.  He has sprouted another tooth!  He now either has three or four on top... he wouldn't let me get a good a look so I don't know for sure.

He eats pretty much everything that we eat now except nuts, honey and citrus.  For dinner tonight he has butternut squash, corn, banana, 1/4 slice of cheese, 1 cracker and a handful of cheerios.  The one place I am failing is on the meat.  I don't eat a lot of meat so I don't make it very often.  He gets so excited when he has it on his plate though!!  I should definitely work on that!

He is becoming more of a mama's boy now.  There have been a few times when I was holding him and John tried to take him that he pulled away from him.  He still pulls away from me somtimes too but now John knows how it feels.  I would say it's about even now for which one of us he wants to hold him.

Here's a video of lil man walking... and burping. haha.
video

Please say an extra prayer for my dad.  They had to give him a shot that pulls the marrow out of his bones to increase his blood count.  He says it makes every bone in his body hurt.  Poor guy.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10