Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Poor Lil Man

Poor little man is still sick.  He has been on antibiotics for 6 days but he's still pulling on his ear and running a fever.  I guess I'll need to call the doctor again tomorrow.  We made an appt with an ENT to determine if he needs tubes.  Four ear infections in 2 months seems like he definitely needs them!  He has that appt on the 28th.

John had a soccer tournament this past weekend.  He played Saturday and Sunday night against teams that were in their twenties.  He's usually sore after a game so I wasn't sure if he was going to make it playing two games in two days.  Well not only did he bring it for the second game... they won!  A bunch of thirty year old men who were sore and tired from playing the night before, beat some twenty year old guys.  I'm sure that's a boost to the ego!!  Way to go hubs!

We have had a busy week and it's only getting busier!  This lady is tired!  I'm doing my best to slow down and try to enjoy Christian's first Christmas. 

Here are some outtakes from our Christmas card photo shoot.  Haha!



 
 
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10