Sunday, January 6, 2013

11 Months

Oh my!  I just can't believe our little man is 11 months old! Not only that but he looks like he's about 18 months.  It makes me so sad that he doesn't look like a baby anymore.  He is a full fledged toddler.  Walking/Running everywhere, into anything and EVERYTHING!  But this is my favorite time with him so far.  He is so sweet and shares his toys with us.  When I get down on my knees and hold out my arms, a HUGE grin comes across his face and he runs to me.  He usually stops right before he gets to me and shyly looks down.  I grab and hug him and kiss him all over.  He laughs and we start over again.

He gets his tubes on Tuesday.  We're pretty excited/nervous about it.  I'm glad that he's going to feel better but I'm nervous about him going under.  They asked if he had a family history of problems during anesthesia. We don't know.  We just have to hope and pray for the best.

We had a pretty tough weekend... or I guess I should say that I had a tough weekend.  I got the stomach bug Friday morning. It was terrible!  Thankfully lil man and John didn't get it. However, I did tell my darling husband that it's his turn next time.  I've had it three times in a row to his ZERO times.

Here are some pictures of my very toddler looking (and acting) baby.

Seriously.... not looking like a baby.
Big boy with his monkey back pack.
 
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10