Saturday, January 19, 2013

Snow!

It snowed on Thursday!  Christian's first snow!!  BUT - It almost all melted by the time I could get home.  This is the difference that a day can make in Alabama.
U of A
Crazy huh?  It started snowing at around lunch and was all melted by 4 pm.  This is a picture of him looking out the window.
Since he has a cold he couldn't really get out in the snow.
My Aunt Debbie let us borrow this push car.  The day after it snowed it was sunny and in the 50's so we got to get out in the pretty weather.

He has regressed on his eating.  For a while he wouldn't let us spoon feed him.  He only wanted to feed himself.  And he would eat anything!  Any vegetable or bland piece of wheat toast... he gobbled it down.  Now he throws most of the veggies off of his high chair but he'll eat a whole container of baby food no problem.  I'm fine with whatever he wants as long as he is getting adequate nutrition.  I just don't know what's going on with him.

We have started giving him one sippy cup of milk every day.  He really likes it.  I don't think we'll have an issue transitioning him to milk or the sippy cup...except for his bedtime bottle.  He still falls asleep on the bottle.  I know!  I know!  It's a terrible habit. We'll be getting over it soon.  We also have another issue that he still has to have a night bottle.  He goes to bed at around 7 - 7:30 every night but he wakes up at around 10pm for another bottle.  We have been weaning him off of this one.  He now only gets about 3 ounces.  It makes me so sad though b/c you can hear is tummy growling.  I can't go from 7pm - 7am without eating... why should I make him?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10