Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Beautiful Day

Today was beautiful!  We went to church where lil man danced and clapped to the music.  Then we were going to go to brunch with Jessica for her birthday but lil man fell asleep on the way there.  This time change has thrown him off his schedule.  He seems to be feeling a good bit better.  He has a bit of a crusty nose and a cough but he pretty much keeps that anyway.  I went to the doctor Friday and had a throat infection and pink eye.  How on earth did I get pink eye but  not from Christian?  How is it that I catch anything and everything?  Maybe I should start taking better care of myself...

Here are some pictures from today.  He's such a sweet boy!


Cool man in his sunglasses

Swinging with Mommy

Clapping for Lexi
 
Bringing Mommy a stick.
My little monkey climbing on his dog.  He was standing up with no hands, but I couldn't get to the camera in time.

Get excited Canada!!  It looks like Christian will be making a visit at then end of June/beginning of July!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10