Monday, April 8, 2013

It's My Birthday!!

Whew!  It's been a busy few days.  Let me get all of my announcements out of the way:

April 5th - Happy Anniversary to my parents - 45 years!!
April 6th - Happy 14 months to my big man!
April 7th - Happy 41st Birthday to my Sister
Today - Happy Birthday to ME!!

John and I had a party to attend on Saturday so my parents kept our sweet boy.  He loves his Granna and Pop!  I also came home driving a new car.  We bought my parents car and they bought a new Ford Edge.  Pretty exciting weekend!  I also got to sleep in until 9 am Sunday morning... AMAZING!

Christian is doing great!  He is so smart and inquisitive.  He still wants to eat constantly.  I guess we'll have to ask his doctor about it at his next appt.  He can eat more than me!  It's pretty ridiculous! And when I try to take him out of his high chair, he'll grip both sides of the tray and scream.  Hungry boy! He knows how to high five, blow kisses, hug, feed himself with a fork and tries to eat with a spoon.  He also tries to put on his shoes. He's so cute!

Here are some pictures from our day at the park.

Mama with her sweet boy

Mama's still got it.

Cutie pie

Daddy time


Look at this mullet!  The kid has some hair!
xxoo 

2 comments:

  1. To be fair to Christian, MOST people can eat more than you eat!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10